« Home | Blunch anyone? Huh?!!?? » | The Acceptable Sacrifice » | There is a rumor.... » | Glorified, Honey and Newton... » | Pay close Attention!! » | Avoiding The Wall of Antagonism » | 10 reasons to not ask Jesus into your heart... » | Hymns to Ponder and Reflect upon.... » | Podcasting feature for Grace Fellowship Church Ser... » | The Authority of Scripture and Bible Reading... » 

Saturday, December 03, 2005 

2 new blogs that need mentioning!! Its amazing what you dont know!!

It seems that in my voyage through the blogsphere, I have somehow missed a couple of blogs. Both these bloggers attend Grace Fellowship Church in Toronto (www.gfcto.com our most favorite church in the whole wide world :-) So here they are in no particular order(drumroll please!) :

http://aboutageeperson.blogspot.com/

and

http://daysoftheyear.blogspot.com/

Please be sure to check them out! Ill leave them anaonimoeus (I tink I spelt anonymous rong) so if your curious you'll have to click on the link to find out who they are! Keep reading Gods Word everybody!!

Heh. Thanks, guys. I guess I should introduce my kids' blogs. I was going to wait until I can convince Ryan to actually get something up on his blog.

It's fun with Lauren, since she is reponsible for typing in her own articles. I'll do the typing for Ryan, but he has to right them first.

Who knows? Maybe they'll someday post more than their old man (1 post a week, sigh).

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm TwinsK&D
  • From Toronto, Ontario, Canada
  • Oh, this is about us...um...well theres two of us and we're twins. We both attend Grace Fellowship Church in Toronto, Canada. We love Jesus Christ and long to be more like Him and to desire Him above all things!
My profile